A bug fix version (5.0.3) of the MXit client has been released on 2006/10/03
The Developers have managed to squash many bugs and it results in V5.0.3
Some of the fixes are as follows:
- Selectable links not working for phones with file access disabled.
- Camera issues with Nokia 6680, N70.
- Skin command bar colors not correct.
- Optimise skin loading code to use less memory.
- Fall back to default skin if installed skin did not work.
- msisdn normalisation not done correctly. (International users mainly)
- Update pin too short error message during registration.
- Samsung D500: Selectable links sending wrong value.
- Skins should always be opened when received.
- Fixed skin colours.
- 12×12 smiley strip does not have smileys in the correct position.
- Removed form and command support for mxitp category to fix OutOfMemoryException when phone compiles jar.
- Changed max services name length to be longer.
- Added configurable colors for the scrollbar shadow and the popup window shadow.
- If the popup window shadow start and end colors are 0 then the popup window is not drawn at all.
- 3 soft button phones (nokia) now has the select option as middle (default) button and write as left button when a link is selected.
Added camera support for Nokia 3650/N-Gage series.
And that’s that people.
Hope it fixed some of your MXit problems!