On some Nokia‘s you might have a problem using some Java apps – specifically with their internet connection.
If you are, you can always try this fix which is used for the MXit app for your phone:
Some of these Nokia models require additional settings
Do the following:
1. Select menu
2. Select Settings
3. Select Configuration
4. Select Personal Configuration Settings
5. Select Add or Add New
6. Select Access point
Account name call it MXit APN
7. Go back to Personal configuration settings
8. Select the new Access Point called MXit APN
9. Set as Preferred Access Point and activate in all applications
10. Go back to Personal configuration settings
11. Select the new Access Point called MXit APN
12. Select Access point settings
13. Select Bearer settings
14. Enter User name: mxit
15. Enter Password: mxit
16. Verify Password: mxit
17. Now start MXit from your Applications – Collections
18. When MXit opens ALLOW Network Access Select YES
19. Web Settings should now show MXit APN (The one you just created)
When you downloaded MXit, do not run it immediately (if prompted).
Exit (close) the WAP session you opened to download, or reboot the phone.
It is similar to installing a new application on a PC, you need to reboot.